Monday, June 1, 2009

Geocache!!!!

Over this past quarter I have learned what and how to Geocache. This class has been a great learning experience while also being exciting and fun. I enjoyed that when geocaching we were able to visit some interesting and different areas of London. For example would be the John Snow pub, I would have never gone to this pub knowing how it held a historical significance. By doing the Disaster, Plague, and Cholera series I have learned a great deal more about London history with the plague and fire. Some geocaches were a bit more difficult to find, especially the physical cache that are hidden at the end of the series. In Barnes most of the caches were physically hidden and one for certain gave me much trouble finding. The cache first off was hidden under a fallen tree but it was also buried. Over all I enjoyed this Geocache class and I am certain I will be doing more caches in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment